Preloader Close


Read All Frequently Asked Questions

Common and most asked questions have been answered below. If you have more queries in your mind you may contact us via email or call. Furthermore, you may visit us for brief guidance.

  • What is Business related (B-1) visitor visa travel?

    Generally, the travel appropriate for a business (B-1) visitor visa includes; • Consultation with business associates • Attend a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates • Settle an estate • Negotiate a contract • Participate in short-term training

  • What are the important things to know as a Student Visa applicant?

    You must know the Program and How It Fits Your Career Plans. Be Brief and Maintain a Positive Attitude. You must also have Supporting Documentation and know about Different Requirements for Different Countries

  • What questions are asked during Immigration visa?

    • Initial Meeting. How did you meet your spouse? • Biographic Information. What is your spouse's birthday? • Residence. Where does your spouse live? • Education and Employment Status. What does your spouse do for a living? • Cultural Background. What is your spouse's religious background? • Common Interests. • Prior Marital Status. etc

  • How long does it take for a Visa to process?

    Every country processes visa applications at a different rate. Make sure to check the government website of the country you intend to visit to find out how fast they process visa applications. For example, visa applications from Russia to visit Canada take approximately 8 days to process, while Canadians looking to travel to India are advised to submit visa applications at least 15 days in advance.

  • Can I use a tourist visa to travel on my own?

    Tourist visa allows you to enter the country not only for the purpose of tourism but also to participate in business negotiations or visit relatives and friends. However, the official purpose of your visit should be the tourism. To get a tourist visa, you will need an Invitation Letter issued by some licensed entity, including all information which can be necessary for the Consulate and proving the hotel booking.

  • Is it computer based or paper based PTE Exams?

    The PTE is a computer-based test and the candidate has no choice but to move forward.

  • Should I send any application material to the Business Visa Center (BVC)?

    No. Neither businesses nor applicants should send any materials to the BVC unless you are specifically asked to do so. Application processing still takes place at U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, and all applicants will need to complete the visa application, and bring supporting documentation with them to the interview.

  • What is the fee structure for visa submission?

    This depends according to the country. You may contact us for brief information

  • My visa expires after 5 years, what does that mean?

    A visa must be valid at the time a traveler seeks admission to particular country, but the expiration date of the visa (validity period/length of time the visa can be used) has no relation to the length of time a temporary visitor may be authorized by the Department of Homeland Security to remain in that country.

  • What Visa Services Does an Embassy Offer?

    Embassies typically offer visa application services, assistance and up-to-date information regarding visa and travel requirements. It’s always a good idea to check the embassy of your destination country to learn about travelling there.